What is Instacom?
Instacom blends the world of Instant Messaging with on-line file management and file sharing; into a single, secure ecosystem that is delivered from your own "Private Cloud" based system
Instacom is in YOUR IT environment, not a 3rd party "Hosted" system
Most of today's communication is "conversation" based, which has led to multiple "Chat" or "Instant Messaging" programs as a more convenient and efficient alternative to email, especially on mobile devices. Add to this, on-line file storage and sharing systems that are accessed through both desktop and mobile devices and you have the driving forces behind Instacom.
Instacom brings these productive business tools into one system, on all your computing devices, with the highest level of security and protection.
Explore the Instacom feature set and learn how it can impact your organization
- Instant Messaging for all your users, with controlled "guest" access
- The ability to store files on-line so they are available on all your devices, everywhere
- A simple system for sharing data files, with both internal and external people
- Cross-Platform use of your desktop and notebook computers, as well as any mobile device of your choice, even all at the same time!
- Real security and privacy where you control the system and own the data